Okay, this is my very first blog post and very first Challenge entry…ever!
I discovered Dies R Us very recently when I was looking for some discounted Memory Box and Poppystamps dies. I have never owned Memory Box dies before and wow, they are gorgeous! I put some of the dies I purchased to good use and made this True Love card for the Dies R Us Challenge #46 – Use Scallops.
The dies I used to make this card are:
1. Poppystamps Francesca Heart
2. Memory Box Vidalia Heart
3. Memory Box Stitched Country Borders
4. Spellbinders Card Creator Borders Three
Other tools I used:
1. Cricut Explore to cut the True Love sentiment on white cardstock
2. Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad (Victorian Velvet) – to ink the True Love sentiment
3. Brilliance Dew Drop (Platinum Planet) to give the True Love sentiment a little shimmer
4. Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (Cross My Heart)
5. White and Pink pearl embellishments
For the flourishes on the sides of the card, I just cut another Vidalia Heart and trimmed out small sections to fit the areas I wanted to cover. I also had to remove the vine and flowers on the left side of the Francesca Heart to give the two joined hearts a cleaner look.
I think this would be great for a Wedding, Anniversary, Valentine’s Day, or just to tell that special someone you love them! 🙂
I welcome comments and suggestions! Thanks for visiting!